*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024307-Burning-bridges-shore-to-shore
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #2223920
The Igloo of Madness. Come for the Crazy, Stay for the Fun!
#1024307 added January 7, 2022 at 8:59am
Restrictions: None
Burning bridges shore to shore!
Mornings are for coffee, and apparently, I am getting bitched at by my mom. Ah, the joys of life. I'm thinking now is not the time to show her I found new nice tablets for us that she has been looking for, Lol.

She is getting a nice big bone-in ham ready to cook she bought. Oh no, my sister-in-law and her kids don't like ham, oh what shall we do? *laughs* As you can tell, that is me being sarcastic. My coffee cup is almost empty. It needs a refill, but I don't want to go near the coffee maker because the cranky ass is at the stove.

I woke up at 5:00 am again this morning because I went to bed early again. I was just beaten again. I barely made it till 10:30 pm, and it was in bed. I tried to read, but it just wasn't happening. Okay, second cup of coffee in me. Okay, well, some of the second cup in me and maybe one more, and I'll begin to function like a normal human being soon. I have a headache, though, once again. I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's from my eyes and not the covid now because even before the covid, I had headaches almost daily. The shitvid just amplified it.

Okay, today we will talk about the stupidity of fucking people today. I was going to say the stupidity of millennials, but they are all not that bad, and for once. This morning I'm not trying to start a war... Yet. Lol. Besides the extreme cold, snow, and covid, the big thing in the news is that people are stupid on a plane, not just any plane, but a chartered flight from Canada to Mexico. These silly people, made up of reality tv stars, influencers, idiots, and what seems to be people unlucky enough to win or buy tickets, found themselves on this chartered Sunwing flight from Montreal, Canada, to Mexico.

Well......
Many of these fucktards decided to start the party early on the flight down, dancing, drinking whole bottles of alcohol and even vaping. And surprise, surprise, the video of it all ended up online. Oh ya, no masks also. No surprise Sunwing cancelled their return flight. No one will fly them home. They face heavy fines also, charges. A couple also has tested positive for covid.

Speaking of Covid, my brother has finally developed bad symptoms after days of testing positive. He has a wicked cough and feels like shit. Poor guy has to drive his wife's mother someplace for a doctor's appointment today because they are all stupid. Well, not my brother, but his wife and mother. We all tested positive seven days ago. Guidelines here say five days if your vaxxed fully, which we all are, except for my youngest because she has only had one shot because the one for under 12 years old is still pretty new here. So my dumbass sister-in-law announced her mother was coming in two nights ago that her mother was coming in yesterday for two weeks for medical shit. Everyone here was not impressed. We're just getting over Covid, fuck most of us are still showing symptoms. Apparently, Ramona's diabetic mother is immune, though. Go figure??? She must be fucking magic.

So they are taking a huge chance. People are getting too complacent now with this shit. I had the news on, still do. Global News said they wouldn't be telling case count numbers anymore. After all, they can't give exact numbers anymore or even rough numbers because they are just soring and the government here. I don't blame them. The only known thing these days is the number of hospitalizations. City services are being severely impaired, police, fire, everything. The police chief declared a state of emergency the other day there were so many police officers out sick. This shit is bullshit. Time to take this shit seriously or shut the fuck up, people, but it's really time to step up to the plate because it's up to everyone to fix this. Not just most of us!

© Copyright 2022 DoXx, The Renegade Monkey (UN: pdoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DoXx, The Renegade Monkey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024307-Burning-bridges-shore-to-shore