*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024386-What-is-it-Called-Death
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#1024386 added January 8, 2022 at 9:10pm
Restrictions: None
What is it Called? Death!
Someone asked me if I was doing well after the past few months of the family emergencies and such. I know that it would probably be better if I call it what it is, but then it's reality of what is going on in the world right now.

So, here it goes I'm going to call it what it is. Death, and this one has the name covid it keeps coming no matter what you do. But, it seems that it has hit close to home again. It has snuck up on people, without families being aware. I know that you would agree that we all have busy lives. My family has been hit with two new cases and I found out last night that one of my ex-daughter in law's mother had passed away a few months ago as well from covid and before her, her other mother in law as well a few months before that, her death was not covid related. I knew both and they both were beautiful ladies and would do anything for you.

I mourned last night for them both along with my brother in law as I have for the past two months and everyone else who has family members with losses from it. It is an ugly thing that we are facing in our world.

I spoke to my cousin, checking up on family this past week. I try to call the 8 remaining 1st cousin's every month. I missed catching up with him at Christmas time and all. I was so out of touch these past few months. I texted and he returned with a phone call after I had told him about my sister's husband. He had spent the last few months in the ISU himself with covid. He said he thought he was losing his mind and decided it was time to go to the hospital and they aired lifted him to Houston's hospital and began the procedure of curing him. He was so scared and he almost died from it. I'm so happy that he made it and I had him add me as his emergency contact number. I would have never known that he was sick and in the hospital. I can't imagine what if?

I don't know what everyone's situation is with their own families, but you need to take every day and love them. Mend those broken bridges or fences, because nothing is worth missing out on loving each other. Having those heart to heart conversations. Don't let another day go by without saying something to them. These past two years we have secluded ourselves from other humans even family. I have always tried texting or calling my family and friends that I love dearly with just a check on how their doing and say, I love you. ♥️♥️♥️

So, "How am I doing?" I'm hanging in and loving on those I love and that includes y'all! My 3 doctor's reports are excellent and I'm to keep up the good work. Yeah, me!!! A few more blood test were done and I have full confidence that they will be even more excellent than the last ones. Now, if I can just beat the fatigue I will be close to perfect... Lol

I do know that the grieving is a process and will take time to mend my shattered heart. My family and church family losses are to much now, 9 within 5 months. My sister is mending her heart as well and knows that we are near at all times and the rest of the family in their way and time. I'm going to try and see her in a few months hopefully it will be less dangerous (health wise) for us to travel. She said she might come here. Which was their plans before.

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow or Monday to start some revamping of contest and activities. Love y'all and have a great weekend! ♥️♥️♥️

© Copyright 2022 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024386-What-is-it-Called-Death