*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024582
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #2223920
The Igloo of Madness. Come for the Crazy, Stay for the Fun!
#1024582 added January 12, 2022 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
Now for something Unexpected
I kept telling myself I would blog all day, but now it's just after 10:00pm, and I feel old because I am tired. That might be because I'm being forced to sit in the dark. After all, people are sleeping here already. By people, I mean my mom, who sleeps on the couch because we just have way too many people living here and fuck do I ever need to find a place we can afford so I can take my crazy little brood and move somewhere I can have peace and quiet. At this rate, I might go crazy pretty soon, then who would I blame? Only myself, I guess. Lol.

I'm officially sick of Covid. Sick of having it, it's like this pain in the ass bug that, when you think it's gone, sneaks back up and smacks you across the head a couple of times, and I'm so sick about hearing about it. I'm so sick of anti-vaxxers. I'm sick of anti-everything, people who read Facebook and think they have their fucking Ph.D. I guess I'm just sick of most of society in general. Can I get a colossal fuck the world day, please? That is all I'm going to say on that topic today!

Actually, you know what, fuck this, fuck that, and fuck you. No, not you, I mean you over there! LOL *BigSmile**BigSmile**BigSmile**BigSmile**BigSmile*

That just sums my mood right now.

So before I get myself in trouble, I'll go find my rock to crawl under and hide now. *waves* Peace out, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!


Oh, and before I go, check out my new contest...

BOOK
The Humdinger Word of the Day Contest!  (18+)
Win GP's or more using the word of the day in a sentence!
#2265069 by DoXx, The Renegade Monkey

© Copyright 2022 DoXx, The Renegade Monkey (UN: pdoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DoXx, The Renegade Monkey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024582