*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025191-Do-I-Journal-it-Here-or-Start-a-New-Blog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#1025191 added January 22, 2022 at 2:52pm
Restrictions: None
Do I Journal it Here, or Start a New Blog?
I started the Keto diet on New Year's Day. Since I need to log calories and macro-nutrients, I also started using a fitness site to track my daily intakes. The site provides a blog for whatever I want to blog about, but since it's a diet/fitness site and I'm doing Keto for the first time, I decided it would be a great place to blog about my Keto adventure.

No, a few hours later, I have to figure out where I left off and what I was going to say... Weekends! I tell you, it's almost impossible to do anything that requires concentration and no interruptions. If it's not the kids, it's my wife!

So, as I was saying, I started a blog on the diet/fitness site to post my updates as well as to share with my friends and family who are also on that site. But, there is no way to share it with them unless they find it shortly after I post.

There are no links on my profile for them to follow, and even when I try to post the link in my feed, it won't allow any links. The only way anyone can access my post is to look for recent forum posts and try and find mine.

So, I decided it would be easier to blog about my journey here, in WdC, and let them know in my feed over there when I have updated it. Sure, they will have to save the link since they are not member's here, but that's easy enough to do after I send it to them. In fact, my wife often visits my port and has it saved in her browser.

So, my question was, "Do I blog about my Keto journey here, in my blog, or do I start a separate journal just for Keto and my fitness journey?"

With the interruptions this morning as soon as I settled in to write, and since I sometimes blog here to vent, the answer is clear, start a new journal just for that.

Thanks for the help...

© Copyright 2022 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025191-Do-I-Journal-it-Here-or-Start-a-New-Blog