*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025286
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1025286 added January 24, 2022 at 11:14am
Restrictions: None
Ruth, Naomi
Prompt: In Chapter 1, Naomi tells Ruth to go back to her country and her Gods. What does this say about the condition of Naomi's heart?

Naomi has lost faith in God because her husband and sons are dead and she feels bitterness towards God. She feels there is more then one God. She doesn't love anyone or want to be close to anyone again because they will die and God will keep taking taking people away from her. Ruth won't leave her and Ruth finds love again and marries Boaz. Naomi realizes God had Ruth stay her for a reason as she loves and trust God again. She loves Ruth's baby and Naomi is content again. I love the chapter of Ruth. It focuses on a woman's love for her mother-in-law and she finds love again and helps her mother-in-law do the same.

An image for my blog group

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025286