*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025306-Pass-the-Peas
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2260833
Blog attempt 1.
#1025306 added January 24, 2022 at 6:00pm
Restrictions: None
Pass the Peas
DAY 1 PROMPT ~ Jan. 24th 2022

You have to prepare a complex meal for a special occasion, all of your family and friends will be in attendance.

Oh, oh... You are completely out of every ingredient and you don't have time to go shopping. You have to send your muse out shopping, there's no other option.

What do you send your muse to shop for? What does your muse return with, and how does your dinner party turn out?



"Hey Daisy, could you please run to the store for me, I have a huge dinner to prepare in the next hour and I can't leave these people to shop for it?"

Sure, but you do realize I have no concept of the value of money right?

"Yep, but my budgeting sense is busy making a gallon of bottled water stretch over twenty people. Can't send him now can I?"

Good point, inspired idea, you order it online and pay and I'll just pick it up!

"Ah, be right there Uncle Joe. You go online find the stuff in the recipes pick out the cheapest version and put it in the cart. I'll come back in a minute, check the cart and pay Okay?!"

Peanut butter? here's peas, nuts, and butter I can do this...


------


"Daisy I'm back, add cold beer. Other than that is the cart done?"

Yes, but you should check it out...

"Great, looks fine, card info entered, just go pick it up at the Walmart north of Superior St."

I'm back!

"Why are there peas?"And walnuts? How am I supposed to make chicken satay with peas and walnuts?"

There is butter too! Everything on the list. I got spumoni instead of spaghetti because noodles are gross. And I didn't think you would mind chicken nuggets it didn't say what part of the chicken you needed...


"Thank god I didn't send Whimsy. We'd be eating buttons and rubberbands. I will make do Daisy. How about you go back to brainstorming for my novel."


signature for wdc

© Copyright 2022 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025306-Pass-the-Peas