*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025317
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1025317 added January 24, 2022 at 9:18pm
Restrictions: None
Faith In Jesus
Prompt: Challenge 1 Write about how you came to have faith in Jesus. In your words where did you see him pursuing you?

I have been going to Church since I was a kid and I strayed from Jesus. I came back to Jesus when I was older. After I retired, I got baptized, went to Bible Study and was more of a Christian then ever. I almost died 8 and a half years ago and I feel I got closer to Jesus and he answers my prayers. I feel like I haven't heard from him in awhile but I pray. I have some health issues that I really need help with. I keep reaching out to him. I am reminded he answers prayers in his own time but I do need his help now and always. I won't lose my faith but I do need to strengthen my faith. I need God's help with that as well.


Challenge 2: How does it feel to be relentlessly loved and sacrificially pursued?

I remind myself that he loves me but I don't understand why we suffer at time. I pray for his help and guidance. I am thankful to be able to reach out to God and Jesus all the time. I would love to feel his healing touch right now and I have to believe that he's got this and I will feel secure about things. I do feel uplifted when i go to Church. I want to have inner spiritual peace all the time.

Merit Badge in Take Up Your Cross
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being faithful. Jesus loves you. I love you.


© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025317