*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025700-Service
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#1025700 added January 30, 2022 at 4:45pm
Restrictions: None
Service
Today was church and it was a great service. Pastor Greg taught out of Acts 16:25-40. The brief message was about Paul and Silas praising God after being beaten and put in prison. The emphasis was about how despite their miserable state they gave thanks to God and praised Him. The text ended with Paul stating he was a Roman citizen and was beaten when such a thing was illegal.

I still have not gotten anything from my editor, Jessica. According to the contract, my manuscript was supposed to be returned by the 30th of last November. She told me about some occurrences causing her delayed return including a death in the family and jury duty. I understand. lol.

Yesterday and today's Cramp prompt did not appeal to me. I tend to lean towards ones that allow me to write in the fantasy genre. When prompts are based on a non-speculative premise I divulge. Sometimes I am able to adapt them into urban fantasy. My favorite prompt is the use of selected words as long as they are not modern references like today's cities, phrases, names and so on.

When it comes to writing, I think keeping pace works better than trying to think up something appealing and profound. In an English class, the professor told us to focus on just writing all you can in quick succession. I should use that concept. lol.

All the Steve Laube Agency blogs I subscribed to, I have tried to comment on all of them. They are quite brief but informative. In the blog emails there are what is called Fun Fridays. The last one featured a video of two pianists playing together. They were a married couple.

Well, I have to go. See yah tomorrow!

© Copyright 2022 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025700-Service