*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026085-February-5-2022
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#1026085 added February 5, 2022 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
February 5, 2022
I decided that this week's Death card would come from Tarot of the Crone deck. When I opened the box the Death card was sitting right on top. Synchronicity abounds.

I am reading a book titled The AfterLife of Billy Fingers". It was recommended by a FaceBook friend who is part of the FaceBook Way of the Rose group. This friend, Tamara, who I have met briefly in real life is a vibrant human. She ran for local office here, and then, hearing a message from Mother Mary pulled up stakes and moved across the country to Colorado. I haven't acted that impulsively, though I retired from my nursing job after a very clear signal to do so from Her. I subsequently found a part-time job that is a blessing.

The Billy Fingers book is about after life communication from an addict brother to his sister. Tamara felt it jolted her life. I am halfway through and feeling positive about the message. I plan to go to the author's website and check out things further.

My oldest grandson (21) is an addict and has mental health issues. On Thursday he voluntarily entered a residential treatment program. I don't think there is a final solution to addiction, but praying for massive healing. There is a group offered for family members of those in the program and I plan to attend. My feeling is that addiction is a spiritual issue--and that's why faith-based addiction programs have a better than average success rate.

I am also following a 28-day Reiki happiness program. Baking a low-carb chocolate cake and that makes me very happy. Death by Chocolate.


Death--XIII--There is nowhere else to go. Something has to change--that something is you.

© Copyright 2022 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026085-February-5-2022