*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026205
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1026205 added February 7, 2022 at 12:59am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 20 - Minh T.'s Foot Massage
This inn room made mine at the castle look gargantuan. Instead of a giant bed, they gave us two small ones. Rather than having a modern TV, we were left with one of those old clunkers. The only saving grace was the air conditioning, and even getting that to activate was like defusing a bomb.

In the three hours since we checked in, we rinsed ourselves up, and the two royals got to relaxing. Princess Daisy scrolled endlessly through TV channels while Penelope sat playing on her game thingy. However, Minh T. locked herself in the bathroom, with only the sound of sprinkling water making its way to me. Oh, I’d been doing all kinds of activities. Lunges, neck stretches, squats, and even some curl-ups. You know that energy you get from the burn of working out? Euphoria, I believe it’s called. That filled me from head to toe.

The princess threw the remote at my head. “You got hyper issues? How are you not tired from all that moving around?”



“Who says I don’t get tired?”

“Most sane people don’t work out straight for two hours.”

Dropping to a push-up position, I admitted, “They always said I had unlimited stamina.”

SQUEAK! The downside to all this working out was my body’s reproduction of sweat. Luckily, without the footwear choking my soles, having stinky feet wouldn’t be a repeat issue.

“Mother said all Toads have weak arms,” Penelope chimed in, still tapping away at her game device.

The princess added, “I was under the same impression.”

Not to brag to these higher-status individuals, but did I look like other Toads? My muscles tightened. After taking a breath, I shot into a vertical position. While my hands kept me stable, my legs were free to sway as they pleased.

I scoffed. “Stereotyping Toads must be a fun pastime for you humans.”

THUD!

My arms finally gave way. Alright, alright. Maybe a short break wouldn’t hurt.



Creaking from behind, the bathroom door made way for Minh T. to exit. Dressed in nothing but a bra and panties, of course. Not what I’d pick with a child in the room, but given all the craziness Penelope went through, this was tame. The perky Toad skipped right in front of me. And oh, what a pleasant surprise. For the second time since I’ve started this wacky job, her feet weren’t smothered in filth.

She wiggled her pink-painted toes. “Still working out?”

“Just taking a break now,” I moaned.

“Remember, you got a friend always willin’ to massage you. Hint, hint.”

What was there to lose? If she got freaky with my feet, it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had them violated. I gave Minh T. a thumbs up. Suddenly, something heavy pushed into my back. Then another thing followed. W-Was she standing on me?

“You know what to say if I hurt you.”

“Will you get off my—”

My head immediately dropped as Minh T.’s toes pushed into my left shoulder. Before I could utter something, my lower back got some pressure from her foot. So, this is what it’s like to live life as a carpet. But, man, why was this so relaxing? No girl of her weight should be able to stand on me without it hurting like hell.

OH! Her heels circled against my skin, then she started curling her toes. Come on, Toadette, hide any sounds of joy. Be appropriate. Damn, without the smut on her feet, they actually felt quite smooth. Minh T.’s feet had the firmness of the two princesses and the silkiness of Penelope’s.

Fuck, if she kept her feet clean 24/7, I’d kill for this sort of massage. Snuggling my head into my arms, any sounds I made fell deaf on this girl. Keep at it, Minh T.

Daisy said, “I’m surprised she’s not screaming in pain.”

Minh T.’s movements ceased. “I’m not fat, Princess Daisy.”

“Didn’t say you were. Just talking from experience with prior slaves of mine.”

Come on, get back to the massa— There we go! The ball of her right foot put warm pressure against the back of my neck. Man, even my own toes wiggled at the treatment this Toad gave me.

Minh T. thankfully continued talking AS she walked all over me.

“And I’m just making it clear I’m skinny. I did this to someone in junior high. He survived.”

Penelope’s digits still clacked at her game device. “What’s a normal school like?”

“Oh, school was fun. You meet a whole lot of friends there. I mean, Toadette can confirm, right?”

“If one counts as a lot,” I murmured.

Daisy let out a yawn. “And on that note, wake me up whenever we’re about to leave.”

Minh T. switched to a new position, sitting on my butt. The weight may have been off my back, but her feet continued kneading my shoulders. I sighed, breathing softer and softer. Then she wanted me to flip over.

“What for?” I asked.

“Gotta get to the rest of you, don’t I?”

Well, I wasn’t gonna be stupid now. To my shock, the girl rested her feet on my face. No odour, thankfully. While her heels rubbed against my cheeks, Minh T. used her hands to rub my hips.

“If you two switched, I think you’d be knocked out, Miss Minh T.”

Minh T. snickered, shoving two of her toes into my nostrils. “I dunno. Sounds kinda hot.”

Within the following hours, she’d massaged me from top to bottom. I found myself having to fight the urge to sleep like Princess Daisy. And somehow, Minh T. managed all of that while keeping Penelope engaged. Guess that’s the skill you inherent when you’re a social butterfly.

“What’s the time?” I murmured.

“6:26. You think the sun’s setting by now?”

I tapped Minh T. off me and walked to my bagged shoes. “Same time zone as Toad Town, yeah.”

My jacket could stay here. Deserts only ever get super cold at the dead of night. As for the others, they’d keep the same outfits on with which they walked here. Not like we all had much of a choice. So, that equalled two crazy barefoot royals and my friend wearing flip-flops.

My voice’s volume lowered. “Clearly, I’m the only one who cares about protecting my feet.”
© Copyright 2022 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026205