*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027255-Bad-laser-treatment-results
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#1027255 added February 22, 2022 at 8:59pm
Restrictions: None
Bad laser treatment results.
Well, God is good. I went to my retina doc and I had a small hole in my retina. I got laser treatment for it but it adversely got a reduction in eye sight. My sight is blurry in my right eye. Hopefully this will pass. If not, I may opt to get new glasses. As it is my prescription is very, very strong. I am a little upset with this matter. I left a message for the ophthalmologist office, and they are supposed to get back to me within 48 hours. For some reason, they called my mom's number, and she missed the call. I left a message giving my own number.

I was looking online for a work-from-home writing job and I came across an inviting job offer. However, it seems too good to be true. I left the URL for the job so my editor, Jessica, can take a look and weigh in on the prospect. I am almost ready to have a zoom meeting with her and go over my manuscript.

I wrote my pitch for my book. It is about 75 words long. It is as follows:

The wise Arch Sage Thaylus lives at odds with the false pagan gods worshiped in his realm of Khrine. He desperately seeks a true deity that will save Khrine from evil spiritual entities and fill his spiritual longing and overcome his struggle with faith. Eventually he comes to believe in the one God who dwells in a heavenly realm of the Gate of Vessels. But will the rest of Khrine acknowledge this God as well?


I'll tell my pitch to Jessica and see what she thinks. A book pitch is supposed to be as brief as possible. I think the general length is 100 words or less.

My first choice to query to is the The Seymour Agency because the turnaround time is three weeks. If I do not here from them by them that means I have been rejected. My next choice is the Steve Laube Agency. If I send a hard copy to him, I will get a response from him within three months. The Bible says "Seek and ye shall find." I know I'll get an agent eventually.

Well, that is it for tonight. See yah tomorrow.


© Copyright 2022 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027255-Bad-laser-treatment-results