*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028451-Jack-Hibbs-interviewing-Charlie-Kirk
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#1028451 added March 6, 2022 at 6:43pm
Restrictions: None
Jack Hibbs interviewing Charlie Kirk.
Well, I did not go to church today, but I watched an informative an inspiring interview of Charlie Kirk, founder and head of Turning point USA. Jack Hibbs did the interview with Mr. Kirk. The discussion was over eight main points. Some included, the cessation of the US being the world superpower, society being relieved all possessions and society being "happy" with it. It all sounds crazy but if people just some research and not give all trust and reliance into mainstream media, people would be amazed. All of the points are projected to occur by 2030. Nevertheless, God is on the throne and His will shall prevail in the end. It's up to us US citizens to act, as we are doing now already as Kirk stated. The man moves my heart to get involved.

It has been a few days since I applied for that magazine volunteer job. I was encouraged to reach out to the magazine. But I had to go through certain channels to do so and I was uncomfortable with the process. But as the Word says, promotion comes from the Lord. God will provide a job for me.

I am still trying to get a hold of Medicaid. Oh, what a task! All the times I called their number, I was on hold for a long time, and I hung up each time. The southern Nevada Medicaid office opens at 8 am. I have to call them right when they open. Perhaps I will get an operator. lol. The reason I need to contact Medicaid is because I must know the max I can make without losing benefits. My benefits pay for my medication which costs over $100K a year. I am praying God will heal me of my mental illnesses.

Seven people have visited my site in the last seven days. I have posted two stories recently. My site is with GoDaddy. They have SEO functions that are available. I need phone help to get acquainted with it. I do have SEO knowledge from my affiliate marketing experience. I need a refresher. lol.

Well, that is it for now. Cheers!

© Copyright 2022 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028451-Jack-Hibbs-interviewing-Charlie-Kirk