*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
16
17
18
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029082-Bar-One
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2264475
Random Writing, Blogs and Adventures
#1029082 added March 18, 2022 at 8:18pm
Restrictions: None
Bar One
Author's Note: This was written March Musical Monkey Madness see: "Note: March Musical Monkey Madness Blogging Prompt..."

Prompt: Since we now know Andre was a pretty successful musician it begs the question;

How did Andre get into the bar business, how did he acquire the Banana Bar?


***


This final entry for March Musical Monkey Madness tells the story of how Andre became the owner of the Banana Bar.

Andre had a very successful music career. The nice thing about the Florida Keys is that they never really broke up as a band. Andre and other band members got along with one another and still perform together to this day. Mara and Andre continue to be really good friends and frequently entertain audiences with their hit.

The reason Andre wanted to open a bar was mainly because it helps him unwind and relax. He loves the tropical climate and loves Banana shakes so he is really happy to be able to make people relax in the same way. Having a Bar by the beach ensures he can enjoy a tropical vacation and a few drinks whenever he needs to take a break and relax.

In a lot of ways Andre's life mirrors his teacher's monkey counterpart the Jungle Book's King Louis who also wound up opening a tropical bar as well in the Spin Off Tale Spin. It makes sense... in a lot of ways Andre was that inspired the later depiction of Louis. His bar has been incredibly success and a lot of people go there to spend time with him. In case you are wondering... Yes Andre does perform on his trumpet for the Patrons there from time to time. The ultimate treat and something the patrons going there look forward to seeing. Andre sticks to his own schedule for doing that though. A big advantage in being the Bar's owner is that he can perform whenever he feels like it.


Word Count: 315 Words

© Copyright 2022 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029082-Bar-One