*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029515-Steadfast-Dear-Poet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1300042
All that remains: here in my afterlife as a 'mainstream' blogger, with what little I know.
#1029515 added March 26, 2022 at 10:06pm
Restrictions: None
Steadfast, Dear Poet
My attempt to inspire someone today:

My wife says I overthink, too. But, she’s not necessarily right. The more you play with those words, the more you know. You can find deeper meaning with the right edit.
I have a whole bunch of thoughts. If you don’t trust your gut, it needs to be fed. That can be a variety of things. So, while you have a passion for writing, let it burn, baby, burn.
You will find there are days it will rage. Days when you can devote yourself to something else. Either way, when you step away, you are a writer, still experiencing and soaking in life.
Write for truth. Write for love. Write because it makes YOU happy. And, when you are discovered by a fan, revel in it.
I can tell you you’re already winning when your head is in this game we share and love.
These words I pen are especially for you. Don’t forget, we can inspire each other as a community.
I hope to read and send you a review in the near future.

B

More thoughts on writing pertaining to keeping it simple and when to edit to come.

Key is knowing your voice and audience, knowing what language cohesively sells a write.

"Life’s Little Misdirections 🥀🦋

© Copyright 2022 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029515-Steadfast-Dear-Poet