*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029577-Effects-In-Movies-and-Books
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#1029577 added March 27, 2022 at 6:05pm
Restrictions: None
Effects In Movies and Books
Prompt: In books and movies, what kind of effects do you like that add to the atmosphere?

I like when the rain is falling in Breakfast At Tiffanys, Holly and Paul find the cat in the garbage alley that she threw out of the taxi and it is raining. I cry so hard over this when they are holding the cat and kissing. I like scenes by the ocean. I like when Catherine is in the Glens calling out for Heathcliff. I love when Darcy comes out of the lake wearing a wet shirt in Pride and Prejudice. I love the woods in Twilight. I like Heidi up in the mountains with the goats. I love all the horses in Heartland and the mountains. In Gilligan, I love the lagoon. I enjoy the Stratford Inn Bede and Breakfast in Newhart. Dark Shadows. I enjoy the cemetery scene, woods, Blue Whale Bar, the cliffs of Widows Hill, Collinwood mansion, the spooky rooms, ghosts and werewolves, vampires and all the spooky craziness along with the witch staring in the fire and doing her spells. I love the train scene with The Beatles outside the train in a Hard Day's Night. In Purple Rain, I like Prince riding his motorcycle and the lake scene. In Passengers, I love that spaceship. Star Wars. I love all the scenery. Does outer space look like that? Downton Abbey. I love the castle and all the scenery. You have to love the tornado scene in The Wizard Of Oz. I always enjoy a book with unicorns and mermaids. This is all I can think of.

Mermaid Image by Holly Merry for me.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029577-Effects-In-Movies-and-Books