*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029746-Unity-Vs-WW3
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2173543
Feedback is very much appreciated!
#1029746 added March 30, 2022 at 1:28pm
Restrictions: None
Unity Vs WW3
We are on the path towards World War 3. This "US VS THEM" ideology being deployed is wrong. The true reason for the war in the Ukraine by Russia is because of the lack of equality and fairness in our democratic societies due directly to the use of currency differences augmented with the use of language and laws which are not balanced.

Yes we ought to have a global society built upon fairness which is an extension of love. However, we're trying to control everyone and everything through the accumulation of money. This has been going on since time began it seems.

Globalization does require a revisit. Get rid of hate in all of its forms, with the use of common laws and rules would lead this planet towards a single currency whereby a person's time is of equal value up to a point, the people would rise up to the level that they are able to rise to still and this would encourage UNITY.

Currently, entire cultures are enslaved through the use of debt collection, uncommon rules twisted in the favor of the few over the masses is also a common factor leading us down the path towards war on a global scale.

True, not everyone shares the same opinions, but by forcing our opinions through currency differences we are no better than the other party in question being discriminated against.

To heal this world through the power of love, you must recognize everyone's life is precious and worth saving. Further, you have to recognize a person, which is a human right, as an equal regardless of their cultural, religious, political, sexual orientation, or opinions held.

The United Nations is supposed to lead this planet. The World Bank is simply supposed to print the money required to fund each government at 100 percent through the UN. All sector's of society such as police, military, government are to be merged into one global unit.

Believe it or not, borders are a form of hate presently. Why, it enforces the fact that we are all different with different laws and rules of governance along with currencies'. This entire system has been turned inside out and upside down to cause pain, suffering of biblical proportions and to enslave humanity to prevent us from reaching our true potential.

© Copyright 2022 Wandering Thoughts (UN: neuron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Thoughts has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029746-Unity-Vs-WW3