*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029804-February-Dont-March-but-April-May
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2260833
Blog attempt 1.
#1029804 added March 31, 2022 at 4:16pm
Restrictions: None
February Don't March, but April May.
DAY 5 PROMPT
March is History and April is a Mystery

*Think* February won't March, but April May. I just thought of that now. Little blogging tip for y'all - If you think of something, write it. *FacePalm*

March is going out like a lion where I live. April can't get here soon enough. The last day of March is like garbage day for me. I'm so happy to be rid of March and all the ides, the bitter cold, the wind, all of it. Just go!

Get outta here March, and here, take this with you. (as I toss a bundle of shirts in a box) While you're at it, take this pile of renovations debris and this broken space heater.

I like to de-clutter and rid myself of excess personal items at the end of March, it's almost religious.

So, if you want... The Banna Bar Barge is stopping in your driveway on March 31st. You can toss anything and everything in it. What are you going to send to the bin?

On the other hand... I love April. It's a rebirth. Its Spring, Easter, April showers bring May Flowers, and so on.

*Think* I may be over-thinking this.

What are your thoughts on the March-April transition? Maybe we can invent some sort of conspiracy theory.



You can take my excess yard waste I forgot to get into the barrel on Tuesday. Tomorrow is the deadline here for getting it hauled with our trash. To get it hauled now I have to subscribe to yard waste removal and have another barrel added to the collection on my driveway. So take it! It is mostly rose bush trimmings. You could spread it around the banana rum reserves and keep barefoot Andre away for a while.

Hm, March into April conspiracies? This March has just been the posterboy for furthering the cause of Global warming! I froze my asterisk off.

© Copyright 2022 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029804-February-Dont-March-but-April-May