*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029881
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1029881 added April 1, 2022 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Disney Movie
Prompt: What is your favorite Disney movie and why?

I love Cinderella, Ariel, Beauty and the Beast, The Fox and the Hound, The Lion King, Snow White, Oliver but you know I love Frozen the best. Elsa and Anna. My sister and I never grew up together. She is my half sister and I just found out about her 20 some years ago. I would like to think my sister and I could have been Elsa and Anna if we grew up together. We live in different states and we are close but don't get to see each other so this Elsa and Anna story line is close to my heart about the sister thing.

I love Sven. Olaf is cute but I adore the reindeer the best. A castle. Princesses, Queens. The woods. A fantasy snow land and you have giants, trolls and good things in Arendelle. I wish I lived there. I could handle being Elsa. Cold wouldn't bother me. I wish. I love the magic and Nokk, the water horse really stoled my heart and that cute little lizard that changes color. I would love to ride Nokk. Life isn't a fairy tale but this is my fairy tale.

Beautiful image of Elsa and Nokk, the Water Horse.
My Elsa and Nokk Awardicons I Had Commissioned.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029881