*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030213
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1030213 added April 6, 2022 at 7:15pm
Restrictions: None
Writing's On The Wall By OK Go
48 Hour Media Challenge
Writing's On The Wall By OK Go

An interesting song. The men were wearing clothes that were different on each side. The Writing's On The Wall. This means something bad will happen. Like the war with Ukraine. That is bad and causing the Stock Market and gas prices to go nutty. A bad rain storm can be a tornado in some areas. A bad relationship will get worse. The writing's on the wall. We may not want to read it but our senses kick in and things get bad. Sad.

This song is cheery and a man gets pink paint thrown in his face. All kinds of colors everywhere. Writing's on the wall. I sometimes wish I could read writing on the wall. Like you do with posters, bulletins and neon signs that warn you go back. Don't do the job change. Don't date that guy. Get your vaccine for Covid. Wear your mask.

When you are a kid, mother says don't write on the wall. Write on the paper. A wall with writing is trashy. Writing's on the wall. Bad vibes about life getting worse. We can sense it. Hopefully, someday, we will have good things happen for all of us. I would love to read some good writing on the wall. Watching Jeopardy. The catergories are on the wall and you can read those clues. Hopefully, we will get clues in the future on how to avoid bad things. I pray we do. This song is lively and food for thought. It has a catchy tune.

Lady Mary and Matthew Crawley Wedding Picture

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030213