*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031447-Quite-a-Lot-of-Time-to-Write-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1031447 added April 26, 2022 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Quite a Lot of Time to Write Today
Quite a Lot of Time to Write Today


Today has been a very good day for my writing. My brother and I had a few things that needed to get done today. And we did do them. I thought that it was going to take most. But I was wrong. It didn’t take the whole day to do them. In fact, I got home to my old place for about another month at about three PM WDC time.

What does that mean for my writing? It means that I had plenty of time to get some writing done on my only Short Story for this month. Unfortunately. I did do any writing on them because I don’t have a Short Story to do this month because of my laptop crashed about a week ago. Thanks to that I don’t have any Short Story to write this month.

I lost a lot of my writing because of that crash. But it hasn’t been a total loss. True, I lost a lot of my writing because of the crash. I didn’t lose it all, though. Some of it was on my tablet in the document folder. So, I did save some of it. Including what I have been doing at work aka my scriptwriting. Unfortunately, it wasn’t my WDC Short Story for this month.

So, what writing did I get written today? If I did get any writing done. I had two choices. One is not to do any writing at all. The other one is to work on my scriptwriting projects. I can’t do the short stories, poems, etc. But I can work on my scriptwriting. I know that this blog is devoted to the writing that I do that isn’t scriptwriting.

It was either working on my scriptwriting or not doing any writing at all today. And I don’t like not to do any writing. I know that there have been times when I didn’t do any writing, or I didn’t feel like doing it. But this time it’s different. Wanted to do some writing that isn’t scriptwriting. But I can’t do that today. There was no choice. I worked on my scriptwriting today.

Since I didn’t have anything to write about, I expected this blog entry to be kind of slow today. In fact, I kind of expected it to be one of my shorter blog entries. If not my shortest one. That isn’t what happened today either. It was a short one. One of my shortest. But it wasn’t the shortest one that I have written.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031447-Quite-a-Lot-of-Time-to-Write-Today