*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031918
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1031918 added May 4, 2022 at 2:38pm
Restrictions: None
Andres Blogging Challenge Day 2 Places To Visit, My Town
Prompt: What places, sites, locations should Andre visit in your home town?

I live in a small farm town but I will keep him close to home and tell him where he should visit. We have a golf course in my town if he would like to play golf. If he gets here in time for the county fair, he can visit the farm animals for 4H. There is a conversation club at the fairgrounds he can see a big, buffalo head and catch goldfish in the pond,. He can attend the tractor pulls, horse and buggy races, pig scrambles {try to catch a pig but don't eat him! He is just a baby!}, see the projects at the exhibit building of photography, cooking, crafts and flowers. See the new campers for the year coming out. They also have the newest cars. Play Bingo. Go see the horses. Go to the carnival and ride the rides.

If you come at the right time of the year, there is a small area to drive go carts.

Go to the Game Resort 20 minutes away and see the eagles and otters. Rumor has it, they have wolves but I have never seen one. You can fish but ask the game preserve warden first.

Go visit Koontz Lake. It is 15 minutes away. They have a dam they built. Check out the houses. They are neat.

Fifteen miles away is Bass Lake. They have all kind of restaurants and a nice beach. They have a restaurant and an arena where they have horse shows. The horses do tricks. There is barrel racing and horse jumping over fake brick walls.

Drive through the country. See the horses, cows and fields. Go to the Red Bush area which is all woods. Rumor has it Al Capone hung around here and buried dead bodies. You get a spooky feeling as you drive past. If you go at night, you see fog and mist of bodies floating around.

If you want to drive 45 minutes away, you can check out Lake Michigan and the sand dunes. You can have a picnic on the Beach. There is a old homestead of houses that are over 125 years old, you can visit. A man has a cannon in his yard and sometimes, an old tank. Check out the visitor center. There are pictures of old ships that went down in Lake Michigan. Go visit the gambling boat that sits on the pond. There is a lighthouse near by you can walk to. There is also a old lighthouse and it is a museum. You will see old props and gadgets used to keep the lighthouse going from years ago.

Go see the Barker Mansion. It is 3 stories high and has a ball room, library, bedrooms, dining room, the dining room table has legs shaped like lions paws and so does the bath tub. There are several other rooms and a beautiful garden with flowers and plants that are just beautiful.

That is about it. We have to go 20 to 45 miles away to see sites. Thank you for reading.

522 Words









© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031918