*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032535
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1032535 added May 17, 2022 at 3:17pm
Restrictions: None
Meeting Authors, Writing To Them
Prompt: Have you ever met an author or wrote to one and have one write you back?

Yes. I met an author at Barnes and Nobles who wrote Scottish romances. She was nice and I got her autograph. I can't remember her name or find the book right now. I once emailed Danielle Steel and she emailed me back. I was surprised. She wished me luck with my writing and said she is glad I am a fan and enjoy her books. Another author named Krista Allen writes books about supernatural Halloween characters and wrote to her asking if she was to going to write about mermaids and she wrote me back. What a surprise.
Another time, a Scottish Romance author, Melody Thimas, I was on her mailing list and got an email that I won a copy of her latest book and she would autograph it personally. I wrote back and she said she was going to send me her book. I found out in another email, I hadn't won. I wrote her back and apologized. She sent me an email saying the email list was a mistake and the one winner never answered her email and told me I was a worthy fan because I had written her before. I wanted Adrian Paul to be used as a model for her next book. She said she wished he could have been. Melody Thomas sent me an autographed book of her latest novel. I was so happy. I ordered Lara Parker {from Dark Shadows} her book and she autographed it plus I got 2 autographed pictures of her made out to me.

Kate Collins, a local author sent me 2 book marks of her and her latest book autographed. These things have been quite an honor.

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032535