*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033173
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1033173 added June 1, 2022 at 5:47pm
Restrictions: None
Entry 1 Crazy Things Kids Do
My friend told me something crazy her grandson did. He lives a mile away and took 2 friends to her house at 2 AM in the morning and took her lawn mower. They woke her up when they got in the garage to get the lawn mower. Later, she found out they wanted to take the bike, too and go to the Truck Stop a mile away. They couldn't find the bike so all 3 of them rode on the lawn mower and went to the Truck Stop. I hope they took the back way in. A good thing a truck didn't hit them.

When I was 19, a girlfriend and her boyfriend and I drank a couple of beers and ride a canoe across the lake. I had to go to the bathroom so we rowed the canoe to his house by the lake. I didn't know how to swim. Good thing I didn't fall in.

I was pregnant and my friends and I went on a slide in the park and played on the Merry Go Round and it was midnight and there was a curfew. The police saw us and didn't do anything.

My cousin bought her horse in the house one time in the family room. Her mother was upset. We hung her little brother's Teddy Bear. We were teenagers.

My other cousin and I tpied her principal's house. He found out but didn't get mad. I once threw a pop can through a guy's open window in his car. A friend and I wrote Hello in lipstick an signed our names on a male friend's car and someone flattened his tire. He slit my tires. He found out it wasn't me so he got me new tires.

This is some of the crazy things I have heard about and done. I hope you have enjoyed reading this.

Purple Fairy Image

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033173