*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033247
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1033247 added June 2, 2022 at 4:33pm
Restrictions: None
Hobby Or Craft For Hobby Merit Badge
Prompt: Do you have a hobby or a craft you pursue?

Scraobooking. I spent $150.00 on scrapbooking classes and got what they call a Bachelor Of Arts in Scrapbooking. I love scrapbooking. I scrapbooked a scrapbook of Alice Cooper with articles and pictures. I scrapbooked a book of The ABC's Of Me and I included pictures from high school and pictures of favorite things and actors I like. I wrote out a paper with A to Z of things I loved that started with that letter. A-Alice Cooper. Associates Arts Degree. C-College I attended. T-Thespian Society. C- Cats. I love cats. R-Reading. I love to read. W-I am a writer. You get the idea.

I scrapbooked my son's baby pictures. Pictures of my cat in a scrapbook. A family scrapbook. Pictures of my family. I took Grand Champion at the fair on this one. I scrapbooked a an album of celebrities of autographed pictures I collected. I scrapbooked pictures from the Prom in High School and pictures of the Beauty Pageants I was in. I scrapbooked pictures of Frankenmouth, Michigan, the Christmas Store. I scrapbooked pictures of my trip to Florida, one of my son's Wedding in the Smokey Mountains, my parents 50Th Wedding Anniversary.

I scrapbooked items of TV Shows I like, my flowers I grew, pictures of my house, pictures of the county home I worked at, pictures of my friends' pets, my parents pets, the cars I had, my son's Prom along with everything h did in high school. I had a scrapbook of my years and Awards in school.

I scrapbooked pictures NASCAR Drivers, my father-in-law, his tractors and life. My father's life in the Air Force. I have a scrapbook of the movie Frozen with Elsa, articles, stickers and the 2 Physical Merit Badges I had commissioned along with the Elsa Awardicons I commissioned.

Scrapbboking. I had albums with cat pictures on it, Frozen, Florida, Fairy Tale, Pink, Star wars {I did a Star Wars Album}, Musical Notes Albums, Teddy Bears for babies, NASCAR Cars and an album to match what ever you scrapbook along with matching papers, stickers, little brads made out of vinyl or plastic shaped like flowers, cars, bees, frogs, crowns, butterflies, shamrocks, hearts, dogs, cats, witch hats, pumpkins, stars an I used them for my scrapbooking. This took awhile bit it was fun. You could also use punchers and they match the brads and there were Teddy Bears and all kind of things.

I made a fairy tale album of Princesses with my Cricket Machine that cut out images of Princesses.

Sadly, the scrapbook stores have all closed down but I get supplies at Michaels and I bought a lot of Martha Stewart items. I watch Martha and learn to scrapbook as well.

Scrapbooking. I don't scrapbook much anymore.I have 30 albums at least. I still scrapbook a few items but just 3 times a year. Like my zoo pictures. I have 4 albums of them. I look at my albums and I hope someone will admire them like I do. I love my memories. They live in my mind, heart and scrapbooks.

522 Words

Downton Abbey New Era Image

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033247