*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033342
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1033342 added June 4, 2022 at 10:11am
Restrictions: None
Entry 3 Camping With A Monkey
This is purely fictional. This is like what if.

I didn't want to take the spider monkey with us to go camping but I agreed to it. We loaded up Jake in his cage. I got all the camping gear ready. Tents, food, clothes, life jackets, the whole nine yards. We took the RV, the big camper. I will not stay in a tent. My husband and I are driving down the road. Jake is shaking his cage. He is making monkey noises so I give him a banana. He is quiet for now.

We get to the campground. I hate camping but the big RV will be my home for three days. My husband and I unload the boat. I take Jake out of his cage and put his harness on. I hang on to the lease and Jake is out the door. He climbs the crab apple tree and throws some crab apples at me at me. I hate crab apples. His leash is yanked out of my hands. Jake climbs down and sees ducks by the pond and picks up one and he gets pecked at. I get Jake away from the duck. I get a hold of the lease and my husband helps me corral him. Jake gets in the boat and we get him out. The tent is set up and Jake climbs inside the tent. He leaves again and goes back to the pond. He is fast. Why did we bring him?

Jake grabs a fish out of the pond and bites on him. Jake throws him back. We get a hold of Jake. He goes back to his cage. I give him a prozac in his monkey feed. He will be calmer. Three days of this.

With Jake on prozac, we have a calm camping trip. Jake goes for a boat ride and no more antics. Thank goodness. The rest of the camping trip was quiet.

Word Count: 308

** Image ID #2271412 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033342