*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033378-Update-Your-Blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2251487
Guided by prompts from WDC blogging challenges... and of course, life
#1033378 added June 5, 2022 at 8:14am
Restrictions: None
Update Your Blog
"Update Your Blog," an email tells me every morning when I log on. But aside from being hellaciously busy at work, nothing has really been going on. What would I blog about? New managers to replace the old and everyone that quit? That's all normal life stuff. It happens to everyone at some point in time. The only part that might be different is that I am the only one from the old crew who still remains. I didn't owe my allegiance to the old manager. Yeah, I went there to work because they seriously needed help, but the store still needs help and they're paying me well enough for my time and effort. And the new store manager is a pretty nice young woman, maybe they should have given her a chance. But that's what's been engulfing most of my time - and keeping me away from writing.

I do still set back some time each day to spend with my husband. There are many days we will go to the disc golf course and play a round of golf before the sun sets or take the dog to the park for a little romp. The together time has been good for us.

In other news, I got my order in the mail yesterday. A new golf disc and a new pair of socks. Before you laugh, let me explain. They're specialty socks for disc golf. They even have a disc golf basket printed on the side of them - and because they are for me, they have crazy patterns and colors on them. I ordered a new computer too, but somehow it has been delayed mid-shipment. At least, that's what the UPS tracker for it says. Looking forward to getting that baby in, that's for sure!

But that's all that has been going on. Not really blog-worthy, but it is what it is. See you all on the flip side.

© Copyright 2022 LeJenD' Looking Up (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' Looking Up has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033378-Update-Your-Blog