*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033461
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1033461 added June 7, 2022 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Entry 6 Writing and The Weather
Prompt: How important is the weather when writing poetry or fiction?

The weather. When the day is sunny, you feel like writing about love or happy things. Like being on the beach, makes you happy and all smiles as you think of good things to write about. The waves coming in and the sun and warmth add a positive influence to the writers thoughts.

Snow. Cold. You can't think straight. You want to write a dark, unhappy story because you don't feel happy. A poem about snow and winter that makes you nasty and in a down mood, that works on your negative thoughts. Your poem will be negative and unhappy. The weather can affect your mood when writing. To me, a happy romance story will happen if the weather is sunny. A happy unicorn or fantasy story. Rainbows after a rain shower. That makes you want to write a good, happy unicorn story.
** Image ID #2271412 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033461