*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033692
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1033692 added June 10, 2022 at 5:17pm
Restrictions: None
What Do You Desire?
July Challenges
Challenge 1: Describe a time God went over and above meeting your needs and gave you what you desired.

My house burned down. God gave me the strength to go on and let the insurance company give us the money we needed to rebuild. We started over. He helped me get through my bowel obstruction and hernia surgeries. He helped me be able to walk again. He helped me recover from a blood lot in my lung.

Challenge 2: Write about one of the desires of your heart that you have yet to see fulfilled.

To be able to get over my anemia so I can get my knee replacement.

Challenge 3: Write a prayer to God.

My prayers are private but I do pray for myself, friends, family, husband, the world and all it's problems.

Merit Badge in Take Up Your Cross
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being faithful. Jesus loves you. I love you.

Challenge 1: Think of a time when your spouse, a family member or a friend stepped in to help you and gave you a chance to rest. Why is reset such a sweet gift?

My husband, son and mother come over to help me after my bowel obstruction surgery, my hysterectomy and my hernia surgery. I am glad they did. I couldn't do anything.

Challenge 2 What do you think Jesus' place of rest will be like?

A nice big house and a place to visit friends I knew on earth. A rainbow bridge to visit pets I lost and meet new animal friends. I can talk to Jesus and God anytime in their chambers. I long to see that day!

An image for my blog group

Challenge 1: What is your favorite room in the house? Why is it your favorite?

My Doll Room. My room edition. My Doll Room had all my Dolls, scrapbooks, totes of books and a tote of my religious books. I feel happy seeing my Dolls. I like going through my Tote of religious books.

My Front room. I have a red recliner and books and decorations, a faux Fireplace, a card table for scrapbooking. I have a wicker couch and wicker rocking chair. Ihave dolls and I like to sit on my couch and read or scrapbook at my table.

Challenge 2: Jesus knows your name. Jesus knows what you like. How does it feel to know that the one who cares for you deeply is preparing a forever home for you?

Wonderful and comforting. I don't want to leave earth until Jesus comes back but I want to hug him and knows he loves me and cares for me. He is my savior and will take care of me. Heaven will be perfect. Jesus loves us all!

Merit Badge in Take Up Your Cross
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being faithful. Jesus loves you. I love you.


© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033692