*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033784-More-Frustration
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#1033784 added June 13, 2022 at 12:08pm
Restrictions: None
More Frustration
I finally got tired of dealing with not having Wi-Fi and I called Spectrum out to fix the problem. I have had good luck with Spectrum dealing with people on the phone and when needing someone to come out they usually have someone there the next day. I never had that kind of service with Frontier!

I have 3 TV sets in the house and evidently two of the wires going to the other TV's were bad and causing interference with my main TV. He went ahead and changed out the WI-Fi tower and disconnected the other 2 TV's so we wouldn't have anymore interference.

It worked and so I spent more time changing the password on all my other equipment that needed updating. That included my Solar Panels, I had to call someone to give me a hand with that. It took some time to locate the panel I had to open and reset it, and then I had to get the app to update while I was standing in front of the box. It's like I keep saying "I'm getting to old for this much hassle!" Fortunately all the people I've dealt with on the phone have been very patient, courteous and helpful. That helps a lot!

Moving onto other things, I've been thinking about the past and some of the things I remember. My first professional Baseball game was with the Dodgers and the Milwaukee Brave and they played in the Coliseum in Los Angeles, I must have been around 10 years old. My brother and I had taken new baseballs to get autographs of the players and managers. I was able to get Walter Austin manager, PeeWee Reece, Gill Hodges, Don Drysdale, Sandy Koufax, and I remember getting Warn Spawns signature for the Braves. Unfortunately I didn't save the baseball and used it one day when I needed it!
Oh the stupid things we do when we're kids and don't know what's really important.

So much for know

Life is Good - God is Great

© Copyright 2022 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033784-More-Frustration