*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033900
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bonzo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Satire · #2274493
Whatever is going on inside my head at the moment
#1033900 added June 16, 2022 at 4:48pm
Restrictions: None
New blood
With the mandatory mask mandates pretty much a thing of the past along with all of the fighting and threats that went along with mask wearing mandates I foolishly thought the fighting and discord would go away as well.
But no we continue to find something to argue about. Yesterday it was 2-Karens fighting over a parking space at the mall. Earlier today it was an old crippled Ken arguing with some elementary age kids about playing with their toys in a common area of our community.
For someone who still has a sense of reality and no deep seated hostility there was no need for the conflicts.
I got an idea, lets put our energy and anger to good use. Clean house in Washington. All incumbents regardless of affiliation get booted out and start fresh letting the newbies know they will be gone as well if they dont produce.

© Copyright 2022 Bonzo (UN: bangon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bonzo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033900