*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034083
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1034083 added June 21, 2022 at 3:09pm
Restrictions: None
3 Bible Stories That Made A Difference In Your Life
Prompt: Write about 3 different Bible stories that made a difference in your life.

Mary Magdalene and Jesus. This made me love Jesus more. I feel like Mary and how she felt about Jesus. Noah and the flood. I love animals and you have to admire Noah for having all the animals on the ark. I appreciate the rain even though I don't want any flooding. That I can live without. When it rains 2 days in a row, I can appreciate what Noah went through. Psalms and Proverbs. These are words to live by and God speaks to you and you feel uplifted when you read these words. The Bible can comfort you and some can scare you. I like the comforting words of the Bible and the words of Jesus about how we can make it to Heaven.

An image for my blog group


© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034083