*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034355-Still-Talking-About-The-Hospital
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#1034355 added June 28, 2022 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
Still Talking About The Hospital
I had my follow up appointment with the Cardiologist today, and he put me back on Eliquise twice a day, and increased another medicine to twice a day also. He is concerned that I'm a prime canidate for a stroke, this makes my morning count of pills I take to 13! As I've said before "better living through pharmaceuticals." Oh well at least I'm alive and still kicking.

Having so much time in the hospital here lately I've had a time to do some people watching. Sitting in the hallway of the emergency room waiting to be called in for whatever test they want to run then back into the hallway until they decide what is next. All the people are hoping for the same thing, to have whatever ales them taken care of!

We're all different but actually were the same. We come in all types of shapes and sizes and we all wish we weren't there. It's a catch 22 and you have no choice but to sit there and wait it out. Since my patience runs on the short side, I'm not always a happy camper, but I've learned that it doesn't do any good to complain or whine. They will get to you as soon as they can. I must say "in that situation the nurses and doctors do a good job along with the other employees who are assisting them."

I'm hoping to get off this pony real soon and get back to writing about something interesting. Hopefully that will be sooner than later!

Life is Good - God is Great

© Copyright 2022 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034355-Still-Talking-About-The-Hospital