*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034406
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1034406 added June 28, 2022 at 2:25pm
Restrictions: None
Alice In Wonderland
Prompt: Write about Alice In Wonderland.

Alice In Wonderland. My Great Grandmother bought me the book Alice In Wonderland. I love Alice. I always liked the song "Go Ask Alice." I like the Alice In Wonderland movies with Johnny Depp. The Mad Hatter. He was nice but mad but he thought his family was killed by the Red Queen's dragon. We find out his family was in a n ant farm! Alice went through the looking glass and a clock to get his family back. Alice fought the dragon in the first movie. Alice is a grown woman. She fights the Red Queen, befriends the White Queen, makes friend with a mouse, the March Hare, Cheshire Cat and forms a close bond with The Mad Hatter. Alice could be the Queen Of Wonderland but she has business up above to deal with. She is the captain of her father's ship. She is a woman who stands up for other women and will not be ruled by a man.

Wonderland. She is no longer a defenseless little girl. She followed the white rabbit down the hole. Wonderland was a whole new land. Strange creatures. A caterpillar that smoked. What was he smoking? He was big and blue. He was interesting. Th Mad Hatter. Who couldn't love him? He was Johnny Depp! Alice defeated the dragon. She put Wonderland back to normal and no one no longer feared the Red Queen. Wonderland. A magical land. The White Knight is talking backwards. Drinking potions. Eating cake. Shrinking. Hiding in a teapot. Meeting strange creatures. I wouldn't mind going to a magical land like Wonderland!

Alice, The Red Queen and Alice characters.
Mad Hatter, Tea Set and Alice Image

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034406