*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034595-Sad-News
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2207577
So playing the trombone wasn't getting me in enough trouble?
#1034595 added July 2, 2022 at 2:52pm
Restrictions: None
Sad News.
Posting from my phone, so please excuse both the brevity and typos.

We were forced to take my MIL to the hospital, she was getting weak, unable to eat, and dehydrated.

Unfortunately, a scan of her abdomen revealed masses on her liver. The doctors suspect that the masses are metastatic cancers that have spread from somewhere else.

Lenore and her siblings, after speaking with Momma's doctors have decided to forego any further intrusive testing. Aside from the fact that the tests themselves might prove fatal, it's almost a foregone conclusion that she wouldn't tolerate the treatment required. Nor would it really provide a livable extension of her life.

Mary was a strong lady, she lived a wonderful 97 years, and saw the birth of grand children and great grand children.

Please keep Mary and Lenore in your prayers.


© Copyright 2022 Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. (UN: brennus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034595-Sad-News