*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035216-Ready-to-Create
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1035216 added July 14, 2022 at 10:07pm
Restrictions: None
Ready to Create
Ready to Create


This blog entry will probably be a short one. I know that I have written that before. Probably a lot of others before. But this one is a little bit different. That’s because it has to be because I need to go to sleep very early tomorrow morning. Not because of a lack of sleep, though. That may be the usual reason why. But it’s not with this one.

I got plenty of sleep last night. That isn’t the reason why I’m going to sleep soon after I finish writing and posting this blog entry. It’s because I need to get up at six AM WDC time. After all, I stop my post at eight AM WDC time. And this post is about twenty miles from where I live. If I don’t leave by around seven-fifteen WDC time, I’m not going to be able to get there in time.

What does all of this have to do with my writing my WDC Short Story for this month? It doesn’t have anything to do with what has happened to me today. Just wanted to write why this post entry is so short today. I was wrong again. Didn’t think that my brother and I had that much that we needed to get done today. But we did. And it took us most of the day to do it too.

As a result, I didn’t get my WDC Short Story created today as I was sure that I was going to be able to do it. I did get the Grammarly check don’t. But that was all that I got done today. I’m ready to create this post. Only now I’m not going to be able to do it until tomorrow after I get home from work. And I won’t have too much time to do it before the end of the day tomorrow. But I think that I can do it, though.









© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035216-Ready-to-Create