*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035373-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-336-Elmer-Fudd
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1035373 added July 18, 2022 at 6:34pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 336 Elmer Fudd
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 336

Hello Grandsons and All, Sorry about the lapse of time since my last writing. We spent a week in northern Kentucky visiting grandma's brothers and sisters. It was a 70th birthday visit. We then hurried home to stay one day, then up to the Northwoods to care for the yard and gardens. Then back here to care for the yard and gardens. Now tomorrow it is back to the north for yard and garden care. I need to now cut up a dead tree that has fallen across our wood's road. I cannot mow the road till it is taken care of. The last time I was up there I reinjured my shoulder using the large TroyBilt rototiller on the potatoes. The roto tiller is getting ever more difficult for me to use. It is difficult for me to pick up and swing around. The shoulder is getting better with some rest and ease of use. but I do feel like I have been riding a wild bull.

The little dog gets his summer clipping tomorrow before we had north. You know he was wanting to be a brain surgeon but decided he was not cut out for that. So he decided to be an educator. He is teaching me about God. That he has faith and trust in us, the master to provide for him all his needs as we need to trust God the master to provide for use all we need. Provided we do are part as we can. The little dog is wise not knowing how humble and wise he is. He is a true educator by setting the example.

I am about to go out and pull pea vines so I can replant beans when returning here on Friday. The rabbits have been a pain in the ... this year. They have been busy chowing down the second planting of beans. The first did nor germinate. So now there will be a third planting if I can find seed. The pea area is protected from varmints. Elmer Fudd is a man of my calling, I hate wabbits. They are one of God's creatures, But best outside the garden.

Luna the cat just jumped on my lap and wants attention. He says hello. He gets so lonesome when we leave

I hope to write again soon if the alligators allow for it. I wish for you all to have God's Blessings

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035373-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-336-Elmer-Fudd