*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035638-FAITH
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1035638 added July 24, 2022 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
FAITH.........🥰🙏

1. " Faith is NOT the belief that God will do what you want. It is The Belief that God WILL DO what is RIGHT......."

2. " The function of Prayer is NOT to influence God, but rather to Change the NATURE of the one who Prays......."

3. " I Don't think that we are MEANT to understand it all the time. I think that sometimes we just Have To Have FAITH.........."

4. " This is what the past is for ! Every Experience God gives us, Every Person He puts in our Lives is the Perfect Preparation for the Future that only HE CAN SEE........"

5. " “Faith is about DOING. You Are how You ACT, not just how You Believe...."

6. " To have FAITH is to Trust yourself to the water. When you Swim you DON'T grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you RELAX, and FLOAT............."

AND TWO IMMORTAL QUOTES FROM THE WISE.......

A. " Because YOU BELIEVED I was Capable of Behaving Decently, I DID....' - Paulo Coelho (from : The Devil and Miss Prym)

B. " The Simple Path ; Silence is Prayer, Prayer is Faith, Faith is Love, Love is Service ; The Fruit of Service is Peace......" - Mother Teresa

THAT - IS WHAT " FAITH " IS (And Can DO).........

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035638-FAITH