*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035712-Disneyland-Pt-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2242904
Vivien Limon's blog
#1035712 added July 26, 2022 at 11:37am
Restrictions: None
Disneyland Pt. 2
I'm back with you talking about Disneyland. Let's pick up on giving you some tips. When you enter Disneyland, decide which attractions you want to visit most (this means first). If you choose Space Mountain. Ride that first because the lines will never get shorter during the day. Then make your way across Main Street to Adventureland and ride Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and Splash Mountain.(Get to this before it closes down to be rebranded). If you are interested in Star Wars, make your way to Galaxies' Edge. If you love Star Wars, hit Rise of the Resistance first, before anything else, then make your way to Space Mountain and follow the plan. If you want to follow the first plan, spend the extra money and get a lighning lane reservation asap for Rise of the Resistance. In fact, I strongly recommend Genie+ because you can ride a lot of attractions during the day. You may not follow the plan I've laid out but you will get on as many attractions as you can.

© Copyright 2022 FireWriter2012 (UN: firewriter2012 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FireWriter2012 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035712-Disneyland-Pt-2