*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036072
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1036072 added August 3, 2022 at 5:15pm
Restrictions: None
Story You Would Change In The Bible
Prompt: What story would you change in the Bible?

We aren't supposed to change a word of the Bible but I think God knows we wonder what if. So, I would like to change that Eve never got tempted by the serpent and ate that apple. Vastai. What if she would have stayed Queen instead of Esther? I do like Esther. Jazabelle and Cleopatra were nice instead of being the bad women they were. I wish Jesus wouldn't have had to be crucified but I know this was God's plan. Too bad Noah couldn't have saved all the animals and had them on the Ark. Moses seemed to neglect his wife in the movie. Maybe Moses could have been the savior he was but had done it from the throne as King? Maybe he would have married that Princess and she would have been nice. The people back then were cruel and I wonder what have happened if they were nice instead of bad. The world never has been perfect. Just some thoughts.

An image for my blog group

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036072