*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036077
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1036077 added August 3, 2022 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
Virtual Insanity By Jamiroqual
Virtual Insanity By Jamiroqual
48 Hour Music Challenge

I didn't care for this song or the singer. Furniture moving around and roaches. Insanity. I worked in mental health and questioned my sanity at times. The lyrics. The world is messed up. I don't know if we will ever recover from the virus. I hope so. Religion. We need to pray. I do all the time. This song reminds us of how things are. Technology helped with the vaccine. The war in Ukraine. It needs to be over. Choosing the color of our baby. Can test tubes do that now or was the singer referring to adopting a baby?

I was trying to figure out what the furniture moving around had to do with the song. Maybe it means the world is changing and moving at a fast pace. We do, you know. Some things don't move fast enough. The roaches is everything bad like the virus and that war.

Watching this guy dance. I pray the world gets better. A song like this is a reminder that the world is in trouble. This isn't a love song. It is a wake up call. We can only do so much. Our politicians need to get off their butts and help the world. I don't like writing about sad things but this is not a happy song. The lyrics make sense. Maybe if someone else sung it. I like the old rock and old music. I am always ready to listen to new songs. I did. This song does speak the truth about life in this world at the moment. I pray for better moments.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036077