*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036248
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1036248 added August 8, 2022 at 4:12pm
Restrictions: None
On a Hot Summer Night
A Romance between a Male Werewolf and a Female Human

It was a hot summer night, as Rodger stood under a tree, the werewolf holding a red rose. He sniffed it, taking in the scent. Another caught his nose – that belonging to a woman. A smile came upon Rodger’s lips, as he looked up, catching sight of the owner, a human woman.

“Susan,” he said. “On a hot summer night, would you offer your body to the wolf with the red rose?”

Susan smiled. “Will he offer me his mouth?”

“Yes.”

“Will he offer me his teeth?”

“Yes.”

“Will he offer me his jaws?”

“Yes.”

“Will he offer me his hunger?”

“Yes.”

“Again, will he offer me his hunger?”

“Yes!”

“And will he starve without me?”

“YES!”

“And does he love me?”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“On a hot summer night, would you offer your body to the wolf with the red rose?”

“Yes.”

“Always did like that Meatloaf song.”

Susan walked up to Rodger, and kissed him. “Me too!”

Rodger kissed her back. He then started to undo her clothes, and she, his.

Soon enough, their clothes were on the ground, and they were holding each other.

Susan looked at him. “Will you be the father off my offspring?”

“Yes,” said Rodger, as he looked at her. “Will you be the mother of mine?”

“Yes,” said Susan. “Will you be my Protector?”

“Yes. Will you be my Mate?”

“Yes. Will you be my Predator?”

“Yes. Will you be my Meal?”

“Yes.”

“We’re both going to enjoy this.”

As the two of them lay down on the ground, Rodger picked up the rose, and tossed it, so that the thorns wouldn’t prick the tender skin of his human love. The bottom of the rose stem was buried in several inches of dirt. This allowed it to root into the ground, and in time, became a bush that produced red rose flowers.



A while later, Susan and Rodger were relaxing, in the aftermath of their lovemaking.

“Are you sure that the next part is necessary?” Susan asked.

“Yes,” said Rodger. “When it comes to werewolf pregnancies, the mother’s body is too busy taking care of the unborn offspring, that it needs additional help. That’s where the father steps in – their own body provides the mother the care that they need. While you are inside of me, I’ll take care of you. You’ve spent time inside of me before – you’d be sealed in a protective pouch.”

“The occasional weekend of fun doesn’t prepare one for nine months of pregnancy,” said Susan. “It has never been done between your kind and mine.”

Rodger smiled. “If anything goes wrong, I’ll bring you up.”

Susan smiled. “Alright. At least our parents know what we’re planning to do.”

Rodger chuckled. “I think that the Alien Biologist aspects of our respective parents are looking forward to seeing if it is indeed possible for our kinds to hybridize.” He gave her a kiss. “Are you ready?”

Susan grinned. “Let’s have some fun.” She got off of him, laid down on the ground, on her belly, her arms and hands by her sides. “Ready when you are.”

Rodger grinned, as he carefully held the human’s ankles. He placed her feet into his mouth, and slowly started to swallow, guiding her body, inch by inch, into its temporary home for the next nine months, all the while, savoring every aspect of her flesh. In a way, he could sympathize with those wolves in those Earth stories, especially the one about the wolf that wanted the woman in red.

Susan enjoyed the feeling of Rodger’s tongue, as it eagerly probed and explored her body’s front. They soon got to her groin. She looked back, and caught a glimpse of mischief in Rodger’s eyes. He put that tongue to some really good use then – and gave her a great amount of pleasure as a result. He then resumed swallowing her, continuing to enjoy her. He had his own fun with her along the way, causing her to laugh. Her last sight, before darkness came upon her, from Rodger’s jaws closing shut for the final swallow, was that of the red rose. It looked wonderful.

On a hot summer night, Susan had offered her body to Rodger, the wolf with the red rose. She had offered to be the mother of his children. He had offered to be her protector. They’d each offered the other their love, and both had accepted.
© Copyright 2022 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036248