*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037356
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1037356 added September 5, 2022 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
Something You Learned Recently
Prompt: Write about something you learned recently and how you can apply it to your life.

My cousin told me if we didn't have any problems and life was all perfect, we wouldn't need God or go to him with problems. I got to thinking. HE IS RIGHT! God gives us enough problems so that we will call on him for help, love him and Jesus and serve him. When I was younger, the only problems I had was getting through school, dates and activities. I went to Church half the time and said quick prayers but I didn't pray every day. I went to a Catholic College and thought of being a Nun even though I wasn't Ca Catholic. I went to Church Services and didn't gossip and three people I didn't like but I didn't talk about them. I was a better person back then and am trying to be that person again. I know I need God and do a lot of praying. I always need God and will never stray or forget him. Life isn't perfect and we will always need God and Jesus. Being perfect to be like Jesus and we aren't perfect or supposed to be. We worship God and Jesus. God's in control and we must never forget that. We pray for guidance and do our best to lead a spiritual life. We are going to have problems and we need God. He will guide us. I want to be a happy Christian.

An image for my blog group

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037356