*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039300-General-Freestyle-Brainstorm-World-Building-or-Research
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Family · #2281952
A cryptic message leads to the clarity of Life's purpose.
#1039300 added October 16, 2022 at 5:45pm
Restrictions: None
General: Freestyle Brainstorm, World Building or Research
1. What is Solomon doing when he takes a break, going out to check the mailbox, where he receives his cryptic message, "You will be a success on the day of?"

2. How does he respond to this message?

3. What does he do in the days, that follow the receipt of this unusual and cryptic message?

4. Solomon starts his journey in the archives of his local library's oldest works of history. Has a message like this ever appeared anywhere else in HIStory?

5. Solomon discusses his message with his friends, some of whom are really frenemies. What wisdom does he gain, regarding the beginning of his quest?

6. Solomon maps out his quest with four unique destinations, the northernmost climes of the contiguous 48 states, Alaska above the Arctic Circle, Canada's Northwest Territories, and Greenland.

7. Solomon debates going alone on his quest or going with a travel partner.

8. Solomon goes on a 21-Day Daniel Fast, praying and seeking the Lord's Face, morning, noon, and night.

9. Why does Solomon make his final decision, resolved to search out his chosen destination?

10. What happens to Solomon as a person on the quest, and when he reaches his destination?


by Jay O'Toole
on October 16th, 2022


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2022 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039300-General-Freestyle-Brainstorm-World-Building-or-Research