*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040166-thoughts-on-angels
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1040166 added November 2, 2022 at 7:05pm
Restrictions: None
thoughts on angels
picture for forum

I believe in angels. Some people may think I am crazy when I tell them I have seen them more than once in my life. They are messengers and servants of God. There is a scripture where someone was going to worship the angel before them but they told them not to do so because they are fellow servant of God just as the man was. It is a beautiful thing if you ever get the experience to see an angel worship God. It is hard to put into words, but I have seen it. The love and true adoration the angel showed toward God completely changed the way I myself worship him. What a privalage for us to be able to enter into God's presence in praise and prayer. Yes, even while we are here on earth. He is here with us. Sometimes the experience with an angel can be so glorious and overwhelming, you can't even put it into words. However, I can say this. Know that God loves you. His love is overwhelming and overtaking. His love is glorious. His love is amazing and hard to comprehend.

Angels are not to be worshipped. Angels are spiritual beings. They are real. They are helpers. They protect us. They watch over us. They are entertained by us. They stand before God daily.

These are all the things that pop into my head at the moment.

© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040166-thoughts-on-angels