*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040182
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1040182 added November 2, 2022 at 11:55pm
Restrictions: None
Wake Me Up By Avicii
48 Hour Music Challenge Media
Wake Me Up By Avicii

This song is different. The video. The woman and her little girl aren't accepted by the town. The people give her and her daughter dirty looks as they walk past. Sad. I moved a lot with my family when my father was in the Air Force and I didn't feel accepted by all the kids. I enjoy the friends I did have.The woman rides a horse by this beautiful field and ends up at a rock concert. The woman and her daughter leave town. Where does she go? I was puzzled by this. Wake up call. Just leave where you will be accepted. The song was slow but didn't fit the video.
Some of the scenery was pretty. Make a fresh start. After my husband and I had a house fire, we made a fresh start. Guess that was a wake up call. Wake up call is about making better decisions that will work better for you in life. We always make decisions and have wake up calls. This is what I got from this song. A good message. Wake up calls are never easy. Bad moments and wake up calls make us who we are and help us improve our lives. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger so we can get through life better. Guess I did make sense of this song. Hopefully, the woman in this song found a better life where she and her daughter were accepted.
Elsa and Bruni lizard picture.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040182