*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040369-Take-up-your-cross-blogging-117
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1040369 added November 7, 2022 at 12:17pm
Restrictions: None
Take up your cross blogging 11/7
picture for forum

November 3rd prompt
write about your favorite character in the Bible.

I think my favorite character in the Bible has always been David. For some reason, I have always felt I could relate to him in some way, especially in the Psalms.

November 4th prompt
Choose 2 scripture verses that you like really well to write about.

My favorite is Psalms 37:23-24
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.
What an awesome promise!

The first scripture I ever learned when I was in kindergarten was Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

November 5th prompt
Is it right to say, "No!" when someone ask for help? Why or why not?

I struggle with this one personally. I desire to help everyone. It is hard for me to say no. I want to love everyone with the love of Jesus, but I cause myself to feel completely poored out because I need to learn to say no more often.


November 7th prompt
Do you fear God? Why or why not?

The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. Yes, I fear God in a reverential way. He gave me life and he can take it away. Like a child loves and adores their parent and wants to be just like them, is how I love God. I fear him enough to obey him. I don't want to offend him or hurt him because I love him. When you are in a relationship with anyone, you don't want to hurt or offend them. That can hurt your relationship with them. It is the same with God. I don't ever want him to be so angry at me that he turns his back on me, and that is Biblical.


a signature image created for Marvelous Friend

© Copyright 2022 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040369-Take-up-your-cross-blogging-117