*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040466-20221110-NaNoWriMo-V
by s
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2263218
A blog detailing my writing over the next however long.
#1040466 added November 10, 2022 at 12:06am
Restrictions: None
20221110 NaNoWriMo V
November 10, 2022, 3:30pm

Finishing early today because i did "a thing".

I killed the MC's girlfriend. Here goes...

         "Hold on,” I said, and turned my whole upper body to look at the people still keeping their distance. “An ambulance!” I yelled as well as I could through my rapidly swelling jaw, blood flowing down my own face like rivers. “Please!” One of the torches dropped to the ground and I guessed a phone call was being made. I returned my attention to Katelyn. Light red had started to leak out of the corner of her mouth and her nose. “Come on, hold on,” I begged.
         “It hurts…” Her voice was growing weaker. I kissed her forehead. She managed a smile and closed her eyes.
         “Come on, please.” The tears started now; I couldn’t help it. “Come on. Hold on.”
         She tried to smile again, but her strength was flowing out rapidly. The light grew brighter as the people nervously approached us. There was so much damage and too much blood; her whole upper body was red with it. The rips covered her torso, all the way down her chest and up under her jaw.
         “Katelyn, please.”
         “Love… you…” she breathed.
         I swallowed hard. “I love you, too,” I whispered and held her close, her head resting against my chest, her blood mixing with mine, her body not moving.
         That was where we remained until the ambulance and police arrived.


I need a break...

© Copyright 2022 s (UN: stevengepp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
s has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040466-20221110-NaNoWriMo-V