*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040581
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1040581 added November 12, 2022 at 4:00pm
Restrictions: None
A Talk With My Minister
I had a talk with my minister about my UTI symptoms and someday this winter knee replacement I will be needing . I needed some reassurance and cheering up. I needed my minister to pray for me and my needs as well as the world. My minister and I have been close and I like that feeling. We prayed together for my health issues and I like having a minister I am close to. It helps to have someone who has a direct link to God and I pray and need God right now. I am happy we prayed together. I feel God is with me and I will be praying and worshipping him on my own like I always do but having your minister pray with you is uplifting. Please be with me, God and Jesus and get me well. Thank you for my minister and everything you have done and be with all your children. We love you and need you.
Merit Badge in Take Up Your Cross
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being faithful. Jesus loves you. I love you.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040581