*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040951-STOP-VACCINE-PASSPORTS
Rated: 18+ · Book · Philosophy · #1132274
Changing the style of my blog.
#1040951 added November 23, 2022 at 10:36am
Restrictions: None
STOP VACCINE PASSPORTS!
LETTER TO YOUR U.S. SENATORS AND HOUSE REPRESENTATIVES FOR YOUR STATE. WE NEED TO STOP THESE VACCINATION JABS, THEY ARE DANGEROUS, AND THE DATA THEY WANT COLLECT IS THE BOOK "1984" TEXT BOOK STYLE.

I write today with grave concern regarding the adoption of vaccine passports a.k.a SMART health passes. The technology used to enable governments and other entities to track vaccination status have been shown to be a gateway to mass surveillance, tracking, and control like that of the Chinese social credit system which is used to punish those who do not readily conform to mandates or question narratives promoted by political elites.

These technologies are ripe for abuse. As your constituent, I ask that you do everything in your power to reject these technologies and the implementation of them in our state and federally.

Do your job and protect medical freedom or face the consequences at the polls.

WATCH: “Vaccine Passports: Gateway to Mass Surveillance”

Thank you!

Best Regards,
)O(
Maylynn Hughes

© Copyright 2022 DragonBlue (UN: dragonblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonBlue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040951-STOP-VACCINE-PASSPORTS