*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041380-Can-a-Fake-Yumi-Find-True-Love
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1041380 added December 4, 2022 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
Can a Fake Yumi Find True Love?
Today's chapters—

* Interactive: "Class and Cluelessness
* Public: "Class and Cluelessness

—are part of a branch that was written for a commission. I composed it in a weird way. I started with the idea, then fed the buyer one chapter at a time, each time asking which choice to take at the end. It breaks off kind of abruptly here because the buyer decided he wanted to back up to an earlier chapter and take an alternate path. I'll be coming back to this area soon, continuing with that alternate path, but for now I'm going to break away and pick up another branch. Commentary thread on this branch is here: "Commentary: "A Dopey Trade""  

Tomorrow, the story brings the Will-Chelsea partnership back with "Finding Mr. Right. (That chapter will be new to those who don't follow the interactive.) Will sold the book to Caleb, who then lost it to Gordon and Chelsea. Gordon managed to golemize himself, and Chelsea has called Will in to help. The relationship has developed from there, with Will taking Yumi Saito's place in order to help Chelsea with her schemes; and because Chelsea and Yumi can't be seen talking to each other, they've decided to get Yumi (Will) a boyfriend. This is the fork where Chelsea starts impersonating Gary Chen, but tomorrow a different choice will be made.

© Copyright 2022 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041380-Can-a-Fake-Yumi-Find-True-Love